Wednesday 30 April 2008

Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer

Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer



'Grey's Anatomy' headliner Eric Dane, has revealed to OK! cartridge clip that he has been diagnosed with skin cancer. 
The 35-year-old worker, wHO plays Dr Saint Mark Sloan in the strike point, became concerned after noticing an unusual bandage of peel to a higher place his lips and immediately sought medical treatment.
He told the magazine: "I went to my skin doctor. He said it was malignant tissue caused by sun legal injury."
Doctors treated the growth by freeze it off with liquid n and Dane admitted it was a traumatic function.
He added: "My tegument is really spiritualist and my lip was traumatised by the process I had to go through. I didn't eat very well for a mates of weeks and doomed a bunch of weight."
Scorn dropping over 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) during his ordeal, the actor has insisted he is on the road to recuperation.